FURNITURE FOR THE SANITISATION OF OZONE MATERIALS
Airtight metal cabinet 2.000x1.342x600mm, complete with 7 shelves and security lock,
equipped with ozone sanitation system with air filter and catalyst to accelerate the process
sanitization, Leds and control lights.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE CABINET
- Monobloc. Fully welded.
- External dimensions: cm. 200x134x60 (H x W x W)
- First choice steel sheet. Glossy white. Cold rolled. Perfectly flat.
- Free from any impurities. Assemblies made with high amperage electric guns.
- "Castolin" brazing. 8/10 mm thick box sides.
- Slotted buttonholes mm.30 for shelf supports.
- Box base 8/10 mm thickness mm.60. With fairing- mm.100 in sheet 10/10.
- Box hat 8/10 mm thick. With reinforcing band in sheet 15/10.
- Hinged doors on box-made sheet metal hinges 8/10, opening at 180 a.m.
- the rubber gasket is inserted into the flap box and the closure between the doors.
It’s kind of like GUISNAP.
- Swivel handle with lock. Keys in double copy.
- N.7 boxed sheet-metal shelves 8/10, with longitudinal reinforcement fairing in sheet-metal thickness 10/10,
- with ventilation holes and slots for separators.
- Side corners in sheet metal 12/10
- 15/10 thick polished electrogalvanized sheet metal shelf supports.
- N.36 vertical separators cm.10h.
- The painting is carried out with epoxy-polyesters powders applied in electrostatic and polymerized at 180
- in thermal tunnels with controlled heat and temperature progression, after phosphating, and
- hot degreasing of the parts.